Monday 30 April 2012

home bake update :D

I've tried out a couple more recipes from "The Cookie And Buscuit Bible" and i'll blog about them tomorrow afternoon :) sorry about using that book so much but i've only just got it so i'm trying out loads of recipes because the all look so amazing!:D

So  i don't become to repetative i'll be putting up an entire recipe next week some time for my grans reaaalllyy yummy malteaser slice. i'm pretty ecxited that i get to make this next week because it really it's my favourite home bake.. like ever :)  i aslo have a lot more recipes from my gran that i'll blog about including amazing fruit loaf and cute crispy cakes :D

thanks :D x

2 comments:

  1. So excited for this recipie! Love yours grans Maltese slice lol :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh me too :D i can't wait to make them :)x

      Delete